Here’s a low carb chewy & chocolatey keto fudge cookie recipe from kimspireddiy.com, that you’ll love!
They’re soft, chewy, fudgy and are every chocolate lover’s dream keto dessert.
They’re gluten free and sugar free and best of all, you can make these delicious keto chocolate cookies with just a few keto-friendly ingredients.
- 4 ½ Oz. Lily’s Chocolate
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Stevia, or your favorite sweetener
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt chocolate and butter using a double boiler method (boil water on a pot, and place the chocolate and butter over the steam – without touching the water – and stir until melted).
- In a bowl, whisk egg and Stevia until creamy.
- Add the chocolate and mix well – from this point on, you should stir just to combine the ingredients, with slow movements and trying not to incorporate air to the mix – this will make cookies chewy.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, stevia and cocoa powder).
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and cover with melted butter.
- Scoop the batter forming small balls, leave enough space between them as they will grow in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve.
Yield: 12 cookies. See the complete recipe for nutritional information and net carbs.